Section 1078 A limited partnership must be registered.
- One or more partners whose liability is limited to such amount as they may respectively undertake to contribute to the partnership, and
- One or more partners who are jointly and unlimitedly liable for all the obligations of the partnership.
The entry may contain any other particulars which the parties may deem expedient to make known to the public.
The entry must be signed by every member of the partnership, and must also be sealed with the common seal of the partnership.
A certificate of registration shall be delivered to the partnership.
- The firm name of the partnership.
- A statement that the partnership is a limited partnership, and the object of such partnership.
- The address of the principal business office and of all branch offices.
- The full names, trade names, addresses and occupations of the partners with limited liability, and the amount of their respective contributions to the partnership.
- The full names, trade names, addresses and occupations of the partners with limited liability,
- The names of the managing partners.
- The restrictions, if any, imposed upon the power of the managing partners to bind the partnership.